Saturday, June 14, 2014

Saturday Six

Six Things I Like About Myself
(in no particular order)

  • My hair. It took me a long time to love the color of my hair, but I do now. And it's the best hair in the whole world because it cooperates with pretty much anything I ask it to do!
  • I am a good writer. It may take a few dozen drafts to make it shine, but it's always good enough to keep working on it.
  • I'm funny. No seriously, I'm freaking hilarious.
  • I'm smart. There are huge gaps in my knowledge, of course, but I have an insatiable desire to learn. I'm always looking for the next thing I want to learn about.
  • I'm a good mom. Maybe not every second of every day, but I am always trying to be the best mom for my boys.
  • My friends are amazing. And I have to believe that has at least a little bit to do with me. 

No comments: