Saturday, May 10, 2014

Saturday Six

Six Reasons I Love My Mom
(in no particular order)

  1. She never got upset with me when I showed up late for curfew, although knowing she was sitting on the couch waiting for me made me want to hurry so she could go to bed.
  2. She collects "crazy" people and loves them so completely that some of them have become like family.
  3. All of my friends used our house as a place of refuge because my mom always made them feel welcome.
  4. She taught me to love all the best musicals and old movies.
  5. When my dad would go out of town for work she would always let me sleep in her bed and snuggle up to her.
  6. She is the snuggliest, lovingest, best-back-scratcher-iest person in the world.
I love you, Balou!

1 comment:

Grandma Bailey said...

Thank you my sweetheart. I love you too.